Friday, August 26, 2005

Lord of the Flies Part Two



I finished post one and decided to check in with the forum at Tenwhatshisname.com.

Banned. It's an IP ban so Mac is also banned and I guess everyone else in this building. No loss.

Just note that I predicted this awhile back. If you hang in and are not intimidated, they fold. Utterly.

They use excuses..."I'm too busy...I'm bored" (hours after saying they found it entertaining), "I'm too rich and famous"..."you are not being 'rational'" when all you have done is that while they go "neener neener neener" and accuse of the most horrible filth and atrocities.

I have not deleted one of their posts, no matter how duplicitous or vile. Mac won't divulge the emails from Doug. He just says they were "often insulting and a smear".

Doug posted private emails and then allowed the banning to silence other opinions.

God bless America in Doug's mind!

But...well, banned...and not even in Boston!

Such courage! Free speech!!
__________________

next...the crimes and then the beatings... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home