Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The beatings continue part 3



I just received notice from mac about recent emails from Doug PenaDeniNapoleonFrightNight.

Mac is depressed.

I told him it was futile to try and converse with this strutting Ass, but he never listens to me.

Wuss.

This is why I object to Christianity. They are all little Constantines. They want worldly power, fame, riches AND spiritual superiority over everyone else at the same time. They are Caesar, Pilate, Herod and Caiaphas all in a Jesus wrapper.

It makes me sick.

So Mac, who will still not send me the emails, did indicate that the maniacal turd wrote him and tried to shame him (note my earlier posts) about his own dead brother and the dead brother of a close friend.

This is where the Good Doctor's term "Generation of Swine" comes into play.

The beatings will continue until Mac's morale improves. I expect it to be awhile.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, now i am REALLY angry!!!

I cannot find the right words to express my anger. TO actually shame in such a way and the idiot probably used 'scripture' to support is pathetic egotistical and venoumous hate!!

ohhhh these kind of people really piss me off!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

I'll deal with the Jerk manana. Ah foolish youth.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

Well I would respond to Javajerk (aptly named) and Rand but both have no blogs or information on how to contact them. They appear to have made up a name and then sort of posted essentially anonymously on this blog so they could accuse me of making up a name to appear on another blog.

Don't you find that curious?

Hypocrisy is a bitch.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home