Friday, April 29, 2005

He Can Run But Cannot Hide


The above Comic Book cover is for real. A minion of White created it.

But let's take stock before we proceed to the inevitable beatings.

Most, or some, of what you are about to read is true. The rest is just good fun and for your entertainment and edification.

The MacMan knows this flaming retard White...a small-minded plump mini-me of a man of no small reputation (for shameless cowardice and for fouling the Internet and many a Jr. High School gymnasium with his sordid debate tactics).

Like a fool, the Macman tried to use reason and a few literary devices to smoke this scoundrel out. It had moderate success. To his credit, White's minions crawled away, one by one, after Mac beat them like a gong. These files are on record here...but Mac tells me there will be no more of this nonsense on a site as serious as The Doghouse.

But he is a rank amateur and far too fair and kind.

I am not.

So it was with some glee that I received the following short note from him a few days ago...

Dear Dr. Malraux,

I have had enough of this. Your suggestion that hyperbole would work on this unseemly character has yielded more obstinance. Worse, I never got my award. Nothing seems to deter his vicious attacks on others, both inside the faith and outside it. He is a menace but beyond my abilities. Plus, being "like him" makes me feel dirty. Just yesterday I had to take a 2 hour shower and read most of the book of Psalms to feel cleansed. I do not think my Bible will ever be the same (it's all thick and puffy now).

So I "deliver him over to you" good doctor for the destruction of his massive ego and greed. You might be able to save him...I dunno. His head is massive (see here) and therefore I suggest...oh heck..what do I know? I'm at my wit's end. Good luck and send me the bill later. It's a tax write-off.


Well, you can hear both the frustration in his words, and perhaps a bit of whining. Mac's a good man, but an utter wuss. I'd flog him like a dead rat if he was not a foot and a half taller than me...and strangely, a man who owns a humongous Scottish Sword that could cleave and Hummer in half if he brought his full weight down. I dunno..I'd have to catch him in his sleep...which I can do anytime because I rarely sleep.

THE ART and THE COMIC

Well just have a look at the above. It's all there!

Any normal human not pumped up with dangerous drugs, alcohol or pure white-cane hubris would shamfully lurk away from such a depiction...especially if you are not a tall muscular highland warrior, but instead a short pudgy coward in a bad suit who is headed for the nearest Krispy Kreme.

It's just not right and it is an utter embarassment.

But there are moments in the art that do ring true (look again above). Look at the "glee" in the face of the attacker. That is real. Why he is wearing sunglasses I do not know. Maybe it is because he read somewhere that Bono does.

Anyway...yadda yadda yadda...sword set to strike you dead...people crying and running away...a monkey dressed in a weird outfit...James with muscles...it is all very "Jack Chick"... all very sick, twisted and utterly wrong.

There is a level of religious perversion here that is not attainable by any average sinner. We simply cannot keep up.

Then the catch-phrase "Read my Book!!!" really drills home the true message.

Oh God. I just saw it.

Now those of you who know me know I am not a religious man at all. No I think it ruinous and destructive for most of the planet. In other words, it is hard to turn my stomach on these issues...but seeing White's own book about the Bible strapped laciviously to his own loins is beyond any parody I might think of in my most depraved nightmare.

Poor Mrs. White. Imagine this a-hole bearing down on you (see above) after a particularly bad debate. Fat head...shit-eating grin of lust...and you gotta read his book first if you are to get the slightest tiny bit of satisfaction in the midst of his attack!

The real beatings, Mr. Boweeval, have just begun.

Mac beat you like a gong, yet with mercy and you had room to repent.

Your day is now over. You will crawl under a pile of stones and wish you were never born before this is over. It is still not to late to stop your reign of mediocrity.



Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home