Friday, April 29, 2005

Oh Scott call 911 and report yourself!


Oh Scott you sick little focker
_______________________
The following loathsome filth comes from a guy who hasn't got the balls to identify himself as anything else but "Scott" with no trail or tail.

His rancid mindlessness is here revaled with appropriate sanctions and prescriptions from Dr. Malraux.
_______________________


Sick and Sad...ur! Are you a child molester too or is that just your "fictitious" side and how do you excuse the rest of your sins? Whether you agree with me or not....FOR SURE...you will be held accountable for you hatefulness and every single hateful word out of your divisive mouth.

Er...I'm a cartoon character..you are real... I can be dropped off a cliff and...next scene? Hello!

You on the other hand are in deep kaka. Look at your hateful works and sickness above and how it oozes like deadly pus out of your every orifice.

Being a fiction, I have no children, nor do I associate with them (except when they write me, like you). Yet utterly out of the blue you mention "child abuse".

Is this obvious or what?

You smell like mister White whose accusations have no basis in anyone's reality but come out of thin air (like why would you accuse me of child molestation?)

There is an old saying "the wicked flee where no man pursues". It is also true that the wicked accuse where they alone are guilty.

You are swine.


Your very immature.

Dr. Malraux sticks his tongue out and says "Nah nah". Being youthful is much better than being swine.

Your excuses sound juvenile and I can tell you that you do not bear the fruit of a Christian in what you say.

Who said I was a Christian? I respect them..the real ones that hold to faith hope and love...but your kind reveal yourselves in the light of day like spiritual vampires...woo-hoo..gone!!! (my apologies to vampires everywhere).

Irregardless of James Whites sins and standing....your's are much worse.

Oh tit for tat huh? So what are James White's sins? And why does he not own them? Who gets to decide who is "worse"? You Scotty?

You stink like a filthy rag.

I bath regularly. I assure you I am very fragrant.

I wrote Mac on the other thing. He is a Christian. I am not. He said that the best of every Christian's "righteousness was like filthy rags" and that it was a point in your religion.. something about it being a "leveler".

He said something about a guy named Isaiah? Cool name. Is he your pastor?


The demons of Hell have embraced your heart and your mind and you try to speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Actually the demons of hell have now embraced your colon.

I took your words to heart about mouth. I tried to do what you suggested and speak out both sides. First the left..then the right. But I looked like an idiot. You need a bonafide dummy to do this right and you have not left your phone number.

Better one word out of one mouth.


Your of your father, Satan.

Actually my father's name is Ferdinand. He would be most offended. His solicitors will call on your bufu-dors in the morning. May all go well. In the meantime, try and calm down and take a pill perhaps.

There are plenty of blogs warning about you and an effort is quietly underway to try to find out which church you attend to contact your pastoral leadership....

I do not attend any church so good luck. I think the more "quiet time" you folks spend trying to do this kind of stuff the better. It will leave you no time to bother real, and decent, folk.

But it is not so quiet my friend. I have heard the inane guglings and bowel-esgue movements going on. They are not lost on me...and my, er...freind. No No...we are onto you like a duck on a...er..another duck..oh forget that...this is all nonsense. Can I get my 25 cents back from your vibrating religious bed?

Now Scott, I'd find your dying church, but you are such a coward that you list no info on your cowardly life. How sad. "Uh...hi..I am Scott...I am a hopeless...er...fill in the blank".


it seems you may not have any. You are a hate monger. Did you say you have children? Do you molest your children and excuse it away. Your despicable! Last word......you scum.

I have no children. The fact that you read my postings and then went to child molestation means you should be reported immediately. It exists solely in your heart and soul you sick individual. You need to report yourself immediately so no one is hurt.

For scum, I suggest using Limeaway for those tough stains.

Please get help. I would help you except my bodyguards might just beat you with a pipe because you are so evil.*


* Note: all physical references are purely metaphorical for I would have pity on this moron and probably help him get proper medication and help.


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home