Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Vile Beast


The Vile Beast.

Now, I have to respond to JJ's comments quickly, then you must simply MUST go to Harleywriter's Blog and checkout three stories. They will make you HOWL!

They all revolved around The Vile Beast, pictured above. But as I was looking for suitible art for JJ I saw that look in the VB's eyes and...well it just kinda worked for me.

Read the two links at the beginning first. The one about the Squirrels will slay you. But read them in order, with the top one being last (the ducks).

_____________________________________

There's a difference between what Kierkegaard did and your own actions, in they Kierkegaard did not participate in correspondence with critics as his pseudonym. Neither did Stephen King as Richard Bachman.
I am not sure this is accurate. I have contacted a Kierkegaardian scholar and will get clarity on this. Now JJ, answer a question for once: What books by Kierkegaard have you actually read?

You, however, are convinced not only of your own existence, but also of his perceived moral authority.
I exist only to serve Mac and am completely contingint on his existence for mine. I have no moral authority whatsoever, which is kinda the point. Yer about as smart as a bag full of hammers.

Let me ask you...Doug blogged ONCE on an email that you sent him, and refuted your arguments as nothing more than barking moonbat rhetoric (which they WERE...Karl Rove? PLEASE). YOU, however, have been bitching about Doug for a week on end now. So, who is and is not guilty of "character assassination"? Doug attacked your politics, not you. You attacked Doug's character, then misrepresented yourself when asked to defend your actions.
It is true that Doug's attacks on me were miniscule, but then I posted maybe once or twice at best (3? maybe). His blistering personal attacks were all leveled at Mac, could fill a small book, and included some of the vilest things I have ever seen in print.

They even (blushing) exceed my own vileness, which is really hard to do. I feel like, for Doug, despite my mirroring his own actions, it must have been "dimly," to him given his rage.


[I'll let Martha answer for herself. She is a true Christian and a better person than I want to be.- Maugham's note]

Quite frankly, I am bored with your incessant conspiracy theorist asshattery (BOTH of you).

I personally have seen no evidence for any conspiracy...a "Confederacy of Dunces"? Yes. Ignatius would be a perfect Asshat for you JJ. Let "the valve" fly!

Yes, we're mean. Yes, we're unapologetic.

Okay, now Martha, you can no longer say that he always lies.

You're already a story to laugh at over beers next Comic-Con.
Yes, where all grown, spiritually-mature men who have no idea how to please a woman, or form a rational string of thought, ritually congregate and talk incessantly about the latest Todd McFarlane toys and get lots of pictures of themselves with celebrities like Tim Thomerson who dig the epic film "Cherry 2000".


Beyond that, you're nothing than an attention-seeking, histrionic little prick,


"histrionic"- good word. "little prick" - this sounds like definite projection.

and from this point forward, you will be treated as such. This will be my last correspondence with you or Martha (who is slowly but surely earning herself a MAC address ban). If you insist on your continuing crusade against the EEEEVIL Doug TenNapel, go right ahead.

I do not think Doug is EEEEVIL. He does.

How does it feel to be a stereotype?

I dunno. I was just settling into being a fictional character!

Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fusionaddict, Do you have a memory issue? Doug first posted something on his site and Maug replied maybe 3 times. Then the 'welcoming' invite and then the forums where the lambasting was waiting.

You seem to know what is in those emails since you insist they are the soul issue.

I seriously doubt any of this would have occured if Doug just didn't show a public email with someones name and website.
I seriously doubted anyone would of cared if Doug just said some left christian sent this email and just left it anonymous.
But,doug didn't, his intent was to shame. yes that one was a bit tamer than what he is capable of.
He showed poor judegment in setting someone on display with shame.

Again, i am glad to see you are showing yourself who you are in public, now people can see the lengths in assination you will go. For what purpose, i don't know.

But, you keep coming here and showing yourself as the real you, soon we will be up to level you guys brought it on the forums.

Finally, Truth is begining to prevail! yay!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear wonderful Maugham,

I can see that these folk don't have much substance, just assination after assination that keeps getting worse.


Maug, i am going to be honest here.
I really didn't believe you when you predicted all those things about them in the begining of all this.
But, i stand corrected, they keep showing and proving all that you predicted.

They are bit more zealous than the White folk so it could be a couple more days.

So, i stand corrected.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

My oh my!

Notice the rationality. It "does not matter" that he has not Kierkegaard because his name is "JavaJerk."

Can you see any logic here at all? He earlier questions me on my knowledge of Kierkegaard, who I have studied since he was 10, then questions whether I am literate?

Tryu reading Kierkegaard Rand. If I was going to be cruel I would ask you to attempt to read the Concept of Dread...just like 5 peages. But I am feeling merciful today.

Just try Kierkegaard's "Christian Discourses" or "Attack Upon Christendom". Both are instructive and yet easy enough to read that you'll stand a slight chance.

As for personal attack, they were never confined to personal emails. Numerous posts by Doug, including confidential emails between us.

That simply is not true. Ask Doug if he attacked me on the Forum. If your paranoids had not obliterated the record it would be plain for anyone to see. A constant barrage meant to shame anyone who does not agree into submission.

Sorry. We do not go easy into the night.

I do, howver, appreciate that you did answer the question I asked. That shows progress.

And of course I know you various identities. I just downloaded some freaky pix from Comic-con where you folks have a ...oh it's too gross to recount.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Oh and in the interst of disclosure, which idiot is you? First name please?

And you have multiple Jerk-offs on opposite coasts? That's messed up man.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

It may sound strange to you JJ, but I'd appreciate it if you would reserve your evnom for me and not for Martha.

She has made no vile threat at you and has not try to humilate you the way I will in due time.

She uses reason and logic and is quite forthcoming.

Call me anything you want. You are hopelessly outmatched.

But lay off the smears. Maugham retains some chivarly and you are being plain rude to a really wonderful woman who has a heart of gold. Don't let the blackness of your own besmirch that.

Don't let me catch you doing it again. On your firum it;s your rules, on mine its different. I won;t ban you because I believe in free speech no matter how asinine and the a man;s right to make an utter ass of himself.

By the way, on your site...what does "MO' Nukes" with a checkmark mean to you?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

Thnaks Martha,

Well I learned from the "White" folks (let it be clear, these wre devotees to James White, a vitriolic apologist in Pheonix who made quite the attack until no one here backed down and it kept being open). White used the same tactics...shaming and blaming, then ran like a coward when no one folded.

Maugham never folds.

So, for young JJ. He will either have to, eventually, deal with real issues...or he will turn tail and run.

In the meantime, the comic version is coming soon. Thne Maugham must reture for the day.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fusionaddict, Every time one of you folk questioned me on my view concerning the whole thread, i would go back and reread to see if i missed something.

Please note! Doug only gave partial, He first began with Macs post that he put on his blog. Then he expressed something about Macs girlfriend and how her brother died and then he posted a pathic reply he made to Mac about how he would 'comfort'her. He actually tore the deceased brother apart because of the way he died. THAT is what really turned my stomach and made me realize you folk are just very dishonest and will do anything to beat people to your submission.

I don't give a rip if it was a tongue in cheek thing from Doug. You DON"T do that!

That was it with the emails. By the way on dougs blog he said that Mac sent like 50 emails to him. He only showed one on the forum. Then he put up Macs post conerning his deceased brother and doug went and degraded and lambasted about that too!

It was upon principles of these things that people did to Mac that led me to participate.

You just don't do that to people!

I get pissed off because it is these very tactics that push people away from Jesus!

I told you once on the forums. the world knows the Jesus story. They don't see Christians following Jesus and so why should they acutally believe in Jesus!

If you just saw the reality of Jesus and his commands you would understand the evil of the lambasting

1:05 PM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

ROFLOL...okay okay...

4:28 PM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

JJ..Try the small volume of his Journal entries. They are amazing. A lot like Pascal.

Or "Attack On Christendom"...not depressing at all. I do agree, some stuff is so thick is is nearly imposible. But that was his stated intent.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home